Friday, February 17, 2017

Thanksgiving for the Relief God Provides

Do you ever feel overwhelmed with life? Do you ever feel stuck in a situation from which only God rescue you? Thank goodness that our God is one who has the power to relieve our circumstances, and grant us rest and restoration. He doesn't do it every time or exactly when we want Him to, but He is able. Thanks be to God!

Ezra 9:8
But now, for a brief moment, the Lord our God has been gracious in leaving us a remnant and giving us a firm place in his sanctuary, and so our God gives light to our eyes and a little relief in our bondage.

Psalm 4:1
Answer me when I call to you, my righteous God. Give me relief from my distress; have mercy on me and hear my prayer.

Psalm 25:17
Relieve the troubles of my heart and free me from my anguish.

Psalm 94:13
You grant them relief from days of trouble, till a pit is dug for the wicked.

Psalm 143:1
Lord, hear my prayer, listen to my cry for mercy; in your faithfulness and righteousness come to my relief.

Lamentations 3:56
You heard my plea: “Do not close your ears to my cry for relief.”

No comments:

Post a Comment