Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Coincidence?

"Cast thy bread upon the waters: for thou shalt find it after many days."
~Ecclesiastes 11:1, KJV

I mentioned a few posts ago that I bought and sent some t-shirts to friends. A few days later, this arrived in the mail:

Can we say coincidence? No. As a follower of Christ, I don't believe in coincidence. I believe in blessings from God, and I see this gift as just that. See, I didn't buy and send t-shirts to friends to get something back. I did it because I love my friends and something (someone-The Holy Spirit) prompted me to do it. I'm guessing it was the same with the friend who sent the gift to me.

This shirt came at an especially difficult time, too, as I'm struggling with life decisions, work boundaries, and self-image. I need the reminder that faith is vital and can move mountains.

Coincidence? No. God knew I needed this. Thank you, Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment