Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Little Things

Acts of service and words of affirmation are my love languages. Or at least that's what the test said. But I've also realized that there are a lot of little things that matter to me, make me feel loved, and bring me joy. Some are about people doing things for me, and some are just about enjoying life. In no particular order of importance, here are a few of those:

Like handwritten notes















And apples


And unloaded dishwashers.

Like candles















And dark cocoa powder















And sturdy spoons















And sunshine.















Like coupon cutting 

And warm cups of tea















And soft blankets.

Like shining stars in the black night sky















And flashes of insight

And hugs from friends.















God is good. Life is good.

If I just appreciate the little things. When I appreciate the little things.

No comments:

Post a Comment