Monday, December 31, 2018

Top Ten of 2018

It's been quite a year, a year of learning and struggling, a year of losing and gaining, a year of struggle and success, a year of sadness and yet some really great joy. So without further ado, here are my top ten blog posts from the year:

Seven "Healthy" Habits I No Longer Practice
Taking the Good With The Bad
Things I'd Like To Lose to Live a Healthier Life
The Bucket List Project
My Lack of a Smile Doesn't Mean I'm Unhappy
Why I Don't Plan to Celebrate Valentine's Day
Fresh 15 Race Weekend + Visit to Family
I Care About Kids...
Living in Limbo
It's My Birthday!

I am not a blogger by profession. My blog is really a passion project, and a way I practice self care. So for those who read posts like these, thank you! I see this blog as a mission field, and I truly hope and pray that what I write speaks to your heart and encourages you.

And in case you want to see my #TopNine from Instagram, here they are:


No comments:

Post a Comment