Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Fresh 15 Race Weekend + Visit to Family

I wrote about my travel oopsies on Monday. Now I'll share about the travel blessings, 15 of them to be exact. See, I had it on my #bucketlistproject to visit my brother and sister-in-law and run a 5K together. Brother suggested the 5K that accompanied the Fresh 15, and I was like, "Okay. Here we go!" There were certainly more blessings than these, but these are my tops:

1) Seeing the sights of everyday life for my brother and sister-in-law.



2) Meeting my cat-niece.

3) Picnic in the park.



(Spinach sweet crisp salad from The Corner Bakery)

4) Target shopping. Brother humored me and I found one shirt, plus a dress I didn't need, but can use for Easter.

5) Home cooked meals by team brother and sister-in-law. (They've got a system!)



6) Finishing the 5K (not my fastest time, but done!)





7) This is only the second 5K for Sister-in-law, and she finished well. I'm pretty stinkin' proud of her!



8) Doubling over in laughter at the silliest of things

9) Sushi + Thai food



10) Catching up with the hostess of my first trip to visit brother in his "real life."

11) Spending plenty of time outside.




(Look at the ponies I saw!)

12) Good old gospel singing and Scripture-preaching at church on Sunday



(I'm the shorty of the family.)

13) Lunch with a soul-friend




(She treated me to shrimp remoulade salad at Newk's.)

14) Long and leisurely naps

15) Overall quality time with people I love

1 comment: