Monday, January 27, 2020

On Our Plates

Lots of seriousness lately on the blog, so to lighten it up, here's a post about some of our recent eats. Why do I post these? Quite simply, I get inspired by the "What I Eat" posts of others, and my hope is to share some good recipes to 1) commend their sources, and 2) possibly infuse new ideas into the lives of the dinners of my reader. So without further ado, enjoy, and eat up!

*Caveat: These are the good recipes. We don't eat well all the time. We have plenty of flops and fails and "I wouldn't do this again meals."

Breakfast:







*This was technically part of my nighttime snack bowl, but it's breakfast food nonetheless.

Lunch:



Dinner:




Instant Pot chicken fajita rice (365 Days of Crockpot)



Desserts:




On repeat with all different kinds of baking chips....

And that's a wrap!


Any favorite new recipes of yours, friends? Please share in the comments section!


No comments:

Post a Comment