Wednesday, September 21, 2022

Just For (Granola) Fun...

So I did a thing...I made 52 new granolas this year. My goal was to make one a week. Well, we eat more than one batch of granola a week, so here we are: September, and I've met my goal.

I tried all kinds of granolas-

Some sugary:


Cinnamon roll granola (A Messy Bun Kitchen)

Some with no sugar:


Extra chunky and naturally sweetened granola with walnut (Bless This Mess)

Some with oil:


Homemade granola with flaxseed and chia (Ai Made it For You)

Some with butter:

Super simple homemade granola with chunks (Joyfully Thriving)

Some nutty:

Nutty butterscotch granola (Girl Gone Gourmet)

Some with no nuts:


Nut free granola (Lynn's Kitchen Adventures

Pretty much all of them required the oven, which was not my preference given the hot temperatures of Arizona, but it worked. 

I made lots with cinnamon:

Cinnamon roll granola (Salted Plains)

And several with peanut butter:

Peanut butter and jelly granola (Averie Cooks)

Chocolate appeared a lot of times:

Chocolate pumpkin granola (Family Food on the Table

Even Reese's!

Reese's pieces granola (The Wanna Be Chef)

It's fun to switch things up for a time. With grocery prices and time constraints, it's probably back to my normal super simple granola, though. Gourmet is good, but sometimes you need simple to allow time to have fun and prioritize other things in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment