Wednesday, September 28, 2022

Afghan 73

Well, this afghan did not turn out quite like I expected. To be fair, I didn't make it quite like the pattern, either. It was meant to use bulky yarn, and a size N hook. I had regular yarn and a size J hook. It was supposed to be 22 x 28 inches with a border. Mine turned out to be 40 x 51 inches, and I ran out of yarn to do a border. I aimed for Arizona sunrise color based on a color hex I found, but the stores did not have the exact colors, so I used what I could find. All in all, I am happy with this afghan, even if it turned out different. Now, the question is: Do I gift this, or keep it? I think it looks quite nice over the back of our couch, if I do say so myself!


Pattern: Quick and chunky crochet baby blanket pattern from Crafting Every Day

Yarns: Off brand black, Red Heart pumpkin, Red Heart saffron, Crafting Smart butter, and Red Heart turqua

No comments:

Post a Comment