Thursday, November 30, 2017

Wisconsin: Goodbyes

I thoroughly enjoyed my trip, and saying goodbye was extremely difficult. I consoled myself in part by writing notes to my brother and stashing them around his kitchen. I also took a photo of his filled kitchen cabinet to remind myself that I was leaving him better stocked with food.



My flight out of Madison was early Friday morning, so Brother and I snapped a quick picture and then dashed out.



I flew through Denver this time and had a little shorter of a layover. Seeing the snow-capped mountains out the terminal window was fun.



Back in Phoenix, it was time to grab my luggage and head back up the hill. My poor college-era suitcase is in an even greater state of disrepair than when I started (read: full of plastic shards due to an ever-breaking-down hard shell), but it made it. The dog wasn't too interested in my coming home, but at least he was still there.



And that's a wrap for this my Wisconsin, aka @myarizonaadventure goes North.

No comments:

Post a Comment