Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Pumpkin Recipe Round-Up

It's fall. It's pumpkin season. And you know what that means? Time to do a pumpkin recipe round-up. This isn't a new idea, but I thought it would be fun. In the beginning, I intended to do a photo dump of all the pumpkin recipes I have ever made and photographed, but I quickly realized that was too much. So here are the pumpkin recipes dated 2017. (Yes, it's still a lot!)















2 minute flourless pumpkin English muffin (A cooking and photo flop, but it tasted good! A Big Man's World)




Fat-free pumpkin raisin granola (Oatrageous Oatmeals)


Pumpkin oat breakfast cake (Oatrageous Oatmeals)

And don't forget to check the recipe index for all the pumpkin recipes I've created and posted!

So what are you going to do with that can of pumpkin in your cupboard. (And if you don't have a can, for goodness' sake, go buy one!)

2 comments:

  1. Can you buy canned pumpkin throughout the year or should I stock up now and save it for the rest of the year?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I usually stock up at this time of year. Aldi was the best for that. Sometimes you can find pumpkin on the bottom shelf at Walmart throughout the year, but sometimes not.

      Delete