Wednesday, December 2, 2020

Wanna Play?

Happy December!

In honor of this last month of 2020 (ready, already?), I made myself a type of bucket list. And since I'm in a bingo phase, I made the list in board form.

Wanna play? (Right click the photo above to open in a new tab and print.) Many of the activities are Christmas-related. Some may be more personal to me. My goal is to cross off as many squares as I can (e.g. "blackout bingo"), but feel free to play as you wish. And tag me on Facebook or Instagram if you do so I can follow along.

3 comments:

  1. This is quite possibly the most ingenious way to make a "list" I have ever seen! Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My friend (see comment above yours) got me started on it after seeing one from the blog A Cup of Jo. Bingo is a fun way to add variety to my list making.

    ReplyDelete