Saturday, October 21, 2023

Apple Recipe Round-Up (Year Three)

Yes! Yes! It's apple season again. While I have not cooked with apples quite as much this year as it past years, I have enjoyed quite a few of my new favorite apple variety, the pink lady! My favorite way to eat this apple is chopped up and sprinkled with a little pumpkin pie spice from Trader Joe's. Here are a few other recipes I have tried so far this year:

Apple banana baked oatmeal (Recipe to come!)

Cinnamon applesauce (From The Instant Pot Electric Pressure Cooker Cookbook)


Mango apple chutney (From The Instant Pot Electric Pressure Cooker Cookbook)


And a few I have pinned for future consumption:

Apple cinnamon oatmeal muffins (Marsha's Baking Addiction)

Green vitality smoothie (Rise and Run Cookbook)

--

Friends, what are your favorite apple varieties?

Do you have any favorite apple recipes?

Please share below.

No comments:

Post a Comment