Monday, October 16, 2023

Having a Muffin Moment


It probably started with the Rise and Run cookbook (2021) and its 24 superhero muffin recipes. I made almost all of them. Then I got to ones for which I lacked ingredients, and I kind of quit. But then I found more muffins recipes, and they just tasted so good that I just kept looking for and making recipes. Here are some recent good ones:

Banana baked oatmeal (Fit Mitten Kitchen)

Banana bread muffins (Fit Foodie Finds)

Healthy bakery style banana muffins (Rachl Mansfield)

Healthy carrot cake muffins (Health Nut Nutrition)

Healthy muffins (Chocolate Covered Katie)

Healthy oatmeal muffins (Running on Real Food)

Oatmeal muffins (Chocolate Covered Katie)

Oatmeal muffins (Happy Herbivore)

One pan baked oatmeal (made into muffin cups) (Eating Bird Food)

References:

Kopecky, E., & Flanagan, S. (2021) Rise and Run: Recipes, rituals and runs to fuel your day: A cookbook. Rodale Books.

No comments:

Post a Comment