Saturday, January 27, 2024

What I Used/What I Used Up (Week 4)

What I Used of My Meal Plan-

Breakfasts:

Chocolate Cream of Wheat (Girl With The Spatula)

Healthy pumpkin muffins (Wholesome Recipe Box)

Low-fat pumpkin oatmeal chocolate chip muffins (Ambitious Kitchen)

Instant Pot hard-boiled eggs (Omnivore's Cookbook)

Super simple granola

Oatmeal mug cakes

Lunches:

Canned Progresso soup

Carrot and romaine salads with shredded chicken, salsa, and 
Italian buttermilk dressing 
(The Best 50 Salad Dressings)

Mixed vegetable minestrone (Good Housekeeping Family Italian Cookbook

Plain bagels with cream cheese, peanut butter and/or strawberry jam

Dinners:

Parsley pasta pesto with peas (Budget Bytes)

Mixed vegetable minestrone (Good Housekeeping Family Italian Cookbook) with grilled cheese monkey bread (Easy Vegetarian Slow Cooker)

Grilled macaroni and cheese sandwiches (Kirbie's Cravings)

Snacks:

Apples

Bananas

Cheese sticks

Granola bars

Healthy pumpkin muffins (Wholesome Recipe Box)

Hot chocolate

Low-fat pumpkin oatmeal chocolate chip muffins (Ambitious Kitchen)

No bake 3-ingredient peanut butter bites (The Real Food Dietitians)

Peanuts

Single serve baked oatmeal and oatmeal mug cakes

What I Used Up--

Freezer:

Gingerbread pumpkin muffins (Chicago Jogger)
Green beans
Lentil stew with butternut squash (Good Housekeeping Family Italian Cookbook

Fridge:

Applesauce (But have another jar)
Big bag of shredded cheese (But pulled another out from the freezer)
Cream cheese
Eggs (but I have another carton)
Sliced cheese (but I have more)
Strawberries (the ones I did not freeze)

Pantry:

1 can Progresso soup (but I have ?? more)
Cream of Wheat
Protein powder (But have another bag)

What went bad:

Nothing that I know of

What I Replenished Before I Ran Out:

Apples
Baby carrots

What I Overbought and Now Need to Use Up:

Apples (Staple)
Baby carrots (Staple)
Lettuce (Staple)


What I Prepped for Next Week: 

Nothing but Instant Pot hard-boiled eggs (Omnivore's Cookbook). I took things out of the freezer this week!

What I Froze for Future Me:

See above.

No comments:

Post a Comment