Saturday, March 30, 2024

What I Used/What I Used Up (Week 13)

What I Used of My Meal Plan-

Breakfasts:

Instant Pot hard-boiled eggs (Omnivore's Cookbook) (some made into deviled eggs)
Oatmeal in various forms
Super simple granola 

Lunches:

Carrot and romaine salads with shredded chicken (365 Days of Crockpot) and salsa
Curried cabbage (Budget Bytes) with shredded chicken (365 Days of Crockpot)
Potato with leftover smoked sausage
Smoked sausage salad with shredded cabbage (How Sweet Eats

Dinners:

Asian sloppy joes (How Sweet Eats) on light brioche buns (Lite Cravings)

Lemon grilled cheese (Food Network

Pear and muenster grilled cheese (Culture Cheese Mag)
Smoked gouda and roasted red pepper grilled cheese (The Food Network)

Snacks:

Apples
Bananas
Banana oatmeal muffins (Hungry Hobby)
Carrots
Cheese sticks
Kettlecorn
Leftover pancakes
Lemon cheesecake nice cream (Fit Foodie Finds)
Oatmeal in various forms
Peanuts
Pineapple-carrot cake muffins (Easy Vegetarian Slow Cooker)

What I Used Up--

Freezer:

Cauliflower

2 bags of green beans

1 bag of mixed vegetables

Tomato sauce

Fridge:

Apples

Arugula

Cottage cheese

Lemon (but to be honest, I used half of it to sanitize the garbage disposal)

Crushed pineapple

Old carton of eggs

Old garlic

Gouda cheese

Small container of Greek yogurt

Roasted red pepper

Romaine lettuce

Smoked sausage

Pantry:

Chinese salad dressing (The Best 50 Salad Dressings)

Fruit cups

Old container of brown rice

Popcorn kernels (Thanks to hubby for this one!)

Dried red chiles

Ripe bananas

2 cans of tomato sauce

What went bad:

The milk soured, but I used it as buttermilk, so no waste!

What I Prepped for Next Week: 

Kung pao cauliflower (How Sweet Eats

Shredded chicken (365 Days of Crockpot)

Tomato soup with tomato sauce (Country Hill Cottage)


What I Froze for Future Me:





Mashed banana (because I had WAY more than I needed for the hummingbird cake)

Pineapple-carrot cake muffins (Easy Vegetarian Slow Cooker)

No comments:

Post a Comment