Friday, March 4, 2016

God is Awe-Inspiring


Here are my prayer verses for this week:

God is Awe-Inspiring.
Causing awe; spectacular; magnificent.

1 Samuel 12:18
Then Samuel called on the Lord, and that same day the Lord sent thunder and rain. So all the people stood in awe of the Lord and of Samuel.

Job 25:2
Dominion and awe belong to God; he establishes order in the heights of heaven.

Psalm 65:8
The whole earth is filled with awe at your wonders; where morning dawns, where evening fades, you call forth songs of joy.

Psalm 119:120
My flesh trembles in fear of you; I stand in awe of your laws.

Isaiah 29:23
When they see among them their children, the work of my hands, they will keep my name holy; they will acknowledge the holiness of the Holy One of Jacob, and will stand in awe of the God of Israel.

Habakkuk 3:2
Lord, I have heard of your fame; I stand in awe of your deeds, Lord. Repeat them in our day, in our time make them known; in wrath remember mercy.

Malachi 2:5
My covenant was with him, a covenant of life and peace, and I gave them to him; this called for reverence and he revered me and stood in awe of my name.

Hebrews 12:28
Therefore, since we are receiving a kingdom that cannot be shaken, let us be thankful, and so worship God acceptably with reverence and awe.

No comments:

Post a Comment