Friday, July 15, 2016

God Accepts Me as His Child.


Because of Jesus' sinless sacrifice, God accepts me as His child.
He receives me (Dictionary.com, n. d.)


Psalm 6:9
The Lord has heard my cry for mercy; the Lord accepts my prayer.


Psalm 119:108
Accept, Lord, the willing praise of my mouth, and teach me your laws.


Acts 15:8
God, who knows the heart, showed that he accepted them by giving the Holy Spirit to them, just as he did to us.


Romans 5:11
Not only is this so, but we also boast in God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom we have now received reconciliation.


1 Thessalonians 5:9
For God did not appoint us to suffer wrath but to receive salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ.


Hebrews 12:6
The Lord disciplines the one he loves, and he chastens everyone he accepts as his son.

Reference:
Accept. (n.d.). Dictionary.com Unabridged. Retrieved July 06, 2016 from http://www.dictionary.com/browse/accept.

No comments:

Post a Comment