Friday, January 6, 2017

God is Unshakeable.

God is Unshakeable.
Immovable, unchangeable; strong, loving, true.

Psalm 16:8
I keep my eyes always on the Lord. With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.

Psalm 21:7
For the king trusts in the Lord; through the unfailing love of the Most High he will not be shaken.

Psalm 55:22
Cast your cares on the Lord and he will sustain you; he will never let the righteous be shaken.

Psalm 62:2
Truly he is my rock and my salvation; he is my fortress, I will never be shaken.

Psalm 112:6
Surely the righteous will never be shaken; they will be remembered forever.

Psalm 125:1
Those who trust in the Lord are like Mount Zion, which cannot be shaken but endures forever.

Isaiah 54:10
"Though the mountains be shaken and the hills be removed, yet my unfailing love for you will not be shaken nor my covenant of peace be removed,” says the Lord, who has compassion on you.

No comments:

Post a Comment