Monday, April 30, 2018

The Latest in Crochet

I made my first scarf of the year in a week or so. This one took three months. And now we're out of winter and headed for summer. Oh well, I finished it. This is the Granny Takes a Dip scarf in Red Heart soft navy and gold. Not ironically, these are the colors of my alma mater.

This scarf is part shawl, part scarf, and part blanket, which you can see in this progression of pictures:








And the finished product:


I sent this scarf to my best Arkansas friend who stills works at our school. We'll see how she uses it.

What would you do if you had a scarf this large? Please share in the comments section.

1 comment:

  1. She uses it every day at work and misses you and is comforted by it. Little piece of you amidst the stress.

    ReplyDelete