Tuesday, July 4, 2023

Seven.


Seven. The number of completion. Is my time in Arizona done? I don't know. For now, though, we are still here, and on this day, I am reflecting on all I love about this state:

1) Endless days of sunshine (really, we rarely have an entirely cloudy day)

2) A dry climate (that allows me to enjoy getting outside daily, even in the heat)

3) Always near mountains [Did you know that Arizona has over 194 mountain ranges (Visit Arizona, n.d.)?]

4) The saguaro cacti (Yes, we had a cactus-themed wedding. No I'm not sorry!)

5) Wide open spaces (even with said mountains)

6) Views for miles

7) My husband (not an Arizona native, but I met him here, so I have to credit the state for that)

--

What about you, readers? What do you love about your state?

Reference:

Visit Arizona. (n.d.). Red rocks and forests, mountains. https://www.visitarizona.com/places/mountains/

No comments:

Post a Comment