Wednesday, November 22, 2023

Thanksgiving Conversation Starters

Last year, we hosted my parents and some new friends for Thanksgiving. Both knew about the other, but neither knew one another. I knew that my husband and I would be busy preparing food in the kitchen, and starting conversation could be awkward, so I devised a little conversation starter activity [based on ideas from a post on the Kath Eats (2020) blog and questions from The Pinning Mama (2017)]. I designed the conversation starter prompts in Canva and cut them up and put them in an old candle holder. Not too pretty, but practical, and we had a good time getting to know one another this way. In case this activity would be helpful to others in their festivities, I am sharing printable files below.

Happy Thanksgiving!










References: 

Kimber. (2017, December 15). Thanksgiving dinner conversation starters. The Pinning Mama. https://www.thepinningmama.com/thanksgiving-dinner-conversation-starters/

Younger, K. (2020, November 11). Get organized: Your Thanksgiving meal plan. Kath Eats. https://www.katheats.com/get-organized-your-thanksgiving-meal-plan


No comments:

Post a Comment