Wednesday, April 3, 2024

Easter 2024

It snowed again this Easter in Arizona. (Well, it snowed at higher elevations.)


We left beautiful weather in Mesa to travel up the hill to windy Prescott Valley to see my parents. We arrived in time to enjoy a tasty lunch at the restaurant now in the location of a place my husband and I spent some of our dating days.

We got to walk around the Prescott Courthouse Square.

After a lovely nap, I frosted our Easter cake 

and gave my mom a haircut.

While it did snow Sunday, there was no snow on the roads, so I went for a short 5K run. 

It felt warm and fun until the snow picked up and kept hitting me in the face. 

Mom managed to make some quick cinnamon raisin biscuits before going to there early church service, and I whipped up some omelets. Some sweet strawberries made for a nice garnish.



We attended our old church and saw some special friends.

Then home for our now traditional lamb shepherd's pie that my husband makes.

It was a sweet weekend. Christ is risen; He's risen indeed!

1 comment: