Saturday, April 27, 2024

What I Used/What I Used Up (Week 17)

What I Used of My Meal Plan-

Breakfasts:

Lunches:

Best breakfast sandwiches on cheddar and green onion biscuits (The Kittchen)
Carrot and romaine salads with shredded chicken (365 Days of Crockpot) and salsa

Creamy butternut squash oat soup (Oatrageoous Oatmeals)

Dinners:

Dill pickle and vidalia onion grilled cheese (4 Sons 'R Us)
Quick bolognese (Good Housekeeping Family Italian Cookbook)
Red wine pasta with ham and Parmesan (How Sweet Eats)
Smoky farro with peas 
(Easy Vegetarian Slow Cooker)

Snacks:

What I Used Up--

Freezer:

Two packages of bacon
Heels of bread
Three bags of frozen green beans
Red wine for cooking

Fridge:


Two cartons of eggs
Dill pickles
Green onions

Two heads of romaine lettuce
Shredded Parmesan cheese
Shredded sharp cheddar cheese


Pantry:


Canola oil

Cocoa

Farro

Ripe bananas

Old flour
Plastic wrap
One box of whole wheat spaghetti

What went bad:

The milk soured (but I am trying to use it up as such!)

What I Prepped for Next Week: 

No comments:

Post a Comment