Saturday, April 13, 2024

What I Used/What I Used Up (Week 15)

What I Used of My Meal Plan-

Breakfasts:

Lunches:

Cajun-stuffed bell peppers (Oatrageoous Oatmeals)
Carrot and romaine salads with shredded chicken (365 Days of Crockpot) and salsa
Easy egg salad (The Instant Pot Electric Pressure Cooker Cookbook)
French onion soup (The Instant Pot Electric Pressure Cooker Cookbook)
Progresso soup

Dinners:

Muenster grilled cheese (Build Your Bite)
Pulled pork and muenster grilled cheese (Bacon and Legs)
Spiced lamb ragu shells (Good Housekeeping Family Italian Cookbook)

Snacks:


Apples
Bananas
Carrots
Cheese sticks
Chili caramel Chex mix (How Sweet Eats)
Chocolate protein mousse (Fit Foodie Finds)
Hot chocolate
Leftover pancakes
Oatmeal in various forms
Peanuts
Protein puppy chow (Fit Foodie Finds)
Reese's peanut butter muffins

What I Used Up--

Freezer:

1 bag of store-bought broccoli
1 loaf of homemade bread
Old heels of homemade bread
Store-bought bread
Mashed banana
Muenster cheese

Fridge:

Chicken broth

1 dozen eggs carton
1/2 leftover pear
Roma tomato

Swiss cheese

Pantry:

Brown rice
Brown sugar

Cashews

Crystal Light iced tea packet

1 can Progresso soup
Ripe bananas
Box of rice pocket cereal

Salted peanuts

What went bad:

Nothing yet?

What I Prepped for Next Week: 


What I Froze for Future Me:

No comments:

Post a Comment