Saturday, April 6, 2024

What I Used/What I Used Up (Week 14)

What I Used of My Meal Plan-

Breakfasts:

Omelets
Leftover pancakes

Lunches:

Carrot and romaine salads with shredded chicken (365 Days of Crockpot) and salsa
Eggs, cheese, and guacamole over potatoes
Shredded chicken with white BBQ sauce (Closet Cooking), horseradish mashed potatoes (The Instant Pot Electric Pressure Cooker Cookbook), and green beans
French onion soup (The Instant Pot Electric Pressure Cooker Cookbook)
Progresso soup

Tomato soup with tomato sauce (Country Hill Cottage)shredded chicken, and mixed vegetables

Dinners:

The American Muenster grilled cheese sandwich (Courtney's Sweets)
French onion soup (The Instant Pot Electric Pressure Cooker Cookbook) and Olive Garden breadsticks
Kung pao cauliflower (How Sweet Eats) with brown rice and/or potatoes

Shepherd's pie (Food Network

Snacks:

What I Used Up--

Freezer:

Celery
1 package of edamame
Ground lamb
Mexican chicken broth (full disclosure: I used half and poured out the rest, as it did not seem worth saving)
Olive Garden breadsticks
Rocket Java coffee
Shredded chicken

Fridge:

Carrots
Old carton of eggs
4 green pepper
Pineapple juice
Romaine lettuce

Pantry:

2 cans of beef broth
Coach's Oatmeal packet

1 can kidney beans
Whole wheat penne
Potatoes
1 can of pumpkin spice rooibos tea

Ripe bananas

Smoky seasoning

Whole wheat shells

What went bad:

Parts of onions (but I salvaged some, so win!)

What I Prepped for Next Week: 

Cajun-stuffed bell peppers (Oatrageoous Oatmeals)

St. Louis horseradish salad (Mr. Food)



What I Froze for Future Me:



Chopped onions (what remained of the ones that went bad)

No comments:

Post a Comment