Monday, August 5, 2019

Exploring Flagstaff

Arizona has so many great little places to explore. Flagstaff is one of them. My husband and I went to there just a few weekends ago. The real reason we went was for me to attend training, but we decided to make a weekend getaway of it. We'd been to Flagstaff before, but in our "not dating" phase, and that time, we only to stayed to hike and visit Chipotle. This time we did a little more.

We found this little park and ate lunch at it the first day:





That evening, we dined at Collin's Irish Pub and Grill.



I wouldn't call my slider burger and sweet potato fries very authentic Irish food, or even really Irish, but the restaurant aura was nice with high booths, and wooden tables. The service was good, though I wish the waitresses had a little different attire. Since we went early, though, the atmosphere was overall pretty family friendly. In fact, we saw several families with kids come in while we were there.

After that, we walked around and explored downtown. There are so many shops and lots of fun kitschy things.



Some appropriate (and some not so much)

Sunday morning, we hiked at Campbell Mesa.




 The 2.7 Anasazi Loop was more of a walk than a hike, but we still enjoyed it.

We stopped at Bushmaster Park for lunch the second day as well.



And since we had work on Monday, we hightailed it down the mountain after I finished training. But I definitely think there's more to explore.

Until next time, Flagstaff!

No comments:

Post a Comment