Friday, June 17, 2016

In Christ, I am Secure.

In the midst of all the changes, it is nice to know that I am secure in Christ. God is my rock, my refuge, my fortress, and my forever salvation. Praise Him.


Secure
Free from or not exposed to danger or harm; safe (Dictionary.com, n. d.).

Deuteronomy 33:12
About Benjamin he said: “Let the beloved of the Lord rest secure in him, for he shields him all day long, and the one the Lord loves rests between his shoulders.”

Psalm 7:9
Bring to an end the violence of the wicked and make the righteous secure— you, the righteous God who probes minds and hearts.

Psalm 16:5
Lord, you alone are my portion and my cup; you make my lot secure.

Psalm 16:9
Therefore my heart is glad and my tongue rejoices; my body also will rest secure.

Proverbs 14:26
Whoever fears the Lord has a secure fortress, and for their children it will be a refuge.

Hebrews 6:19
We have this hope as an anchor for the soul, firm and secure.


Reference:
Secure. Dictionary.com. Dictionary.com Unabridged. Retrieved June 7, 2016 from http://www.dictionary.com/browse/secure.

No comments:

Post a Comment