Friday, June 10, 2016

God is Bountiful.

As I gather these prayer verses on the evening of May 31, 2016, I am rejoicing that I finally received authorization to take my counseling test. This has been a long time in coming. (See The List.) Let's be honest. I wasn't really sure it would happen. I had this sense Friday that I needed to believe in faith that Arizona would approve my application, but I didn't want to speak it out because I feared I would be disappointed. But God is BIGGER and gives good gifts. God blesses bountifully.


God is Bountiful.

"Liberal in bestowing gifts, favors, or bounties; munificent; generous. Abundant; ample" (Dictionary.com, n. d.)


Deuteronomy 28:2

The Lord will open the heavens, the storehouse of his bounty, to send rain on your land in season and to bless all the work of your hands. You will lend to many nations but will borrow from none.


Psalm 65:11

You crown the year with your bounty, and your carts overflow with abundance.


Psalm 68:10

Your people settled in it, and from your bounty, God, you provided for the poor.


Jeremiah 31:12

They will come and shout for joy on the heights of Zion; they will rejoice in the bounty of the Lord— the grain, the new wine and the olive oil, the young of the flocks and herds. They will be like a well-watered garden, and they will sorrow no more.


Jeremiah 31:14

I will satisfy the priests with abundance, and my people will be filled with my bounty,” declares the Lord.


Reference:

Bountiful. (n.d.). Dictionary.com Unabridged. Retrieved May 31, 2016 from Dictionary.com website http://www.dictionary.com/browse/bountiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment