Friday, September 9, 2016

God Arises.

When times are dark, God arises. He is at our side to help us and lift us up.

2 Chronicles 6:41
“Now arise, Lord God, and come to your resting place, you and the ark of your might. May your priests, Lord God, be clothed with salvation, may your faithful people rejoice in your goodness."

Psalm 7:6
Arise, Lord, in your anger; rise up against the rage of my enemies. Awake, my God; decree justice.

Psalm 9:19
Arise, Lord, do not let mortals triumph; let the nations be judged in your presence.

Psalm 10:12
Arise, Lord! Lift up your hand, O God. Do not forget the helpless.

Psalm 12:5
“Because the poor are plundered and the needy groan, I will now arise,” says the Lord. “I will protect them from those who malign them.”

Psalm 102:13
You will arise and have compassion on Zion, for it is time to show favor to her; the appointed time has come.

Isaiah 33:10

“Now will I arise,” says the Lord. “Now will I be exalted; now will I be lifted up.

No comments:

Post a Comment