Monday, February 19, 2018

I'm SO Tired...

I'm SO tired. 


How do I know? Besides physical symptoms of yawning and general malaise, there are some other common markers for me:

  • It takes more time to get out of bed in the morning.
  • I cease reading my Bible on a regular basis.
  • My runs are slower.
  • I spend WAY too much time on social media.
  • I look to food for comfort and emotionally eat.
  • I don't go to bed on time, often due to the two aforementioned issues.
  • I'm cranky and irritable.
  • I lack creativity.
I can be angry with myself about these things, or I can give myself grace. I can recognize my signs of tiredness and start thanking my brain and body for them. Now's not the time for shame or blame or guilt. Now's the time for addressing the issue.


No comments:

Post a Comment