Tuesday, June 26, 2018

It's Going to Be Okay.


"It's going to be okay." That is the message that I heard from the Lord the morning I woke up to return home to Arizona after my friend's wedding. I didn't hear an audible voice, but I received a deep seated peace about life. And it's stuck with me.

I'd worried about a lot of things on that trip: travel to and from, doctors' appointments when I got back, singleness, relationships, community, work, housing, vehicles you name it. The travel was fine and I survived the doctors' appointments, but the rest of the stuff hasn't worked itself out yet and it might not. We don't live in a perfect world. I won't lie and say I'm not still worried and stressed, but every time I start to get overwhelmed, I hear the still small voice, "It's going to be okay." I'm clinging to that.

As you know, I'm not a believer in the prosperity gospel. I don't believe that I can name and claim whatever I want and get it from God. But I do believe that God is good. I do believe that His promises are true. I do believe that God is with me. The Bible tells me that I have eternal life in heaven through Jesus. These things don't and won't change.

So it's going to be okay. I'm going to be okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment