Thursday, September 13, 2018

Scarf Number Three

What started out as one scarf has now become three. It was on my #bucketlistproject to make a scarf with my sister-in-law. But then I made another one for my best friend. And I figured I'd better make one for my other friend, too. I don't want to be unfair in my scarf giving!

No really, scarves are easy to make and different from my usual afghans and sometimes quicker (though not this one).

So without further ado, here's scarf number three:



As per the norm, I used Red Heart yarn. This is their blue color.

The pattern is Eve's Scarf from Pattern Paradise.

I'll probably move back to afghans soon, but are there any other types of projects I should try before I do? I'd welcome feedback in the comments section.

1 comment:

  1. Oh I like the infinity style! And I like how you have it styled in this picture. Have you ever tried boot cuffs before? I don't know if you need them in Arizona winter's but they are handy in Ohio to block the cold wind and snow from getting in your boots. Maybe useful in Arizona just as a wind block? Especially with leggings and boots.:)

    ReplyDelete