Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Fall in Arizona

Yes, we have seasons in Arizona, or at least in northern Arizona. And fall is falling.


The temperature swings are 30 degrees plus (heat at night and air conditioning during the day).


The trees that have leaves are changing colors.


The air is windy and the skies are cloudy.


I've pulled out my boots.

I often feel sad when seasons change, particularly from summer to fall. I mourn the loss of longer days. I miss the burning heat of the sun on my skin. I shiver in the cold. And yet the changing of seasons is right. It is the way things are supposed to be. And there are good things about fall, beauty in the loss. I will choose to recognize. I will chose to thank. I will even choose to celebrate.

"God is good. All the time. All the time. God is good."


(Quoted from The God's Not Dead movie trilogy).

No comments:

Post a Comment