Thursday, December 19, 2019

I'm Grateful for My Tribe.


It's been a whirlwind of a life lately: The Grand Canyon, moving, Thanksgiving, looking for a new job, commuting for work, and overall just trying to get used to the new "normal." Along the way, I've had so many texts, e-mails, and calls, some from people I consider myself close to, and others that I didn't know cared. Even as my own faith has faltered, I have been so ENCOURAGED.

So if you've written, called, talked, or texted me lately. Thank you. If you've prayed, thank you. If you've thought of us, or helped us in our process, or provided material goods, thank you. It takes a village. It takes a tribe, and I'm grateful for mine...family, friends, and overall, just those that care.


TO GOD BE THE GLORY!

No comments:

Post a Comment