Monday, October 19, 2020

Cinnamon, Anyone?

It's still 90-100 degrees here in Arizona, but we're having a heyday with fall spices, specifically cinnamon. Let's be real. We cook with a lot of cinnamon every day. We've just increased our consumption with the following stellar recipes:

Applesauce and cinnamon muffins (Social Moms)


[I omit the sugar, and these still taste great. (This photo is older because I changed up the recipe by adding chai spice most recently. Perhaps more on that in an apple post.)]

Baked apples (Sally's Baking Addiction)

[I doubled the cinnamon and nutmeg in this recipe!]

Best cinnamon roll poke cake recipe (Delish)


[I used a homemade white cake instead of the cake mix.]

Cinnamon swirl quick bread (Sally's Baking Addiction)

Soft and thick snickerdoodles (Sally's Baking Addiction)



[I have changed this recipe pretty substantially, but the cinnamon stays the same, so you get the idea].

--

If you are a cinnamon lover like we are, I dare you to try one of these recipes. You won't be sorry.

(And feel free to share more great recipes using cinnamon in the comments.)


3 comments:

  1. Everything looks so yummy! Maybe I will make some snickerdoodles soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You definitely did justice to all of those recipes - they look great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! That's a high compliment. I do have to say that Sally's recipes are pretty fool-proof if followed correctly.

      Delete