Thursday, November 12, 2020

Apple Recipe Round-Up

You know I like a good recipe roundup. And you know I like pumpkin. But when the initial pumpkin shortage tempered my normal fall baking pattern, I knew I had to find a new theme. Enter apples. They're a fall frivolity and one I often fail to showcase, despite how much I enjoy them. Enter the apple recipe a week for fall challenge. Below are just a few of the fruits of my labor:

Apple cinnamon buttermilk quick bread (The Kitchn)


Apple stuffed baked oatmeal (inspired by this recipe)






Apple peanut butter baked oatmeal 




Chocolate turmeric applesauce baked oatmeal


Feel free to share any of your favorite apple recipes in the comments section. It's still apple season!

4 comments:

  1. I love these round-ups! Keep up the amazing work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Someone brought apple cider donuts to church a couple of weeks ago - my first time having them. Surprisingly yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks! I'd say it's practice more than prowess. But you know, practice makes...a product.

      Delete