Wednesday, November 4, 2020

Breathe.

Yep. We might all need this one today. Because whether our candidate got elected or not, the world is a scary place. Let's be real. It was scary before this. COVID, anyone? So here's a simple piece of advice: Breathe. Yeah, it seems basic, but we really need to do it.

One day recently, I got really overwhelmed. My thoughts were racing. My body was spastic. I was rushed and in a hurry. I went for a walk and literally had to focus on my breath and tune out everything else. Breathe in. Breathe out. Breathe in. Breathe out. Listen to the sounds of air coming in and out. Breathe in. Breathe out. It made a surprising difference.

Other ways to breathe? 

The hand breath

The belly breath

Meditation

You do you. Find your way and do it. Just breathe. Life may be stressful, but nothing can take away your breath, at least until God says it can. So use your body. Serve your body. 

BREATHE!

No comments:

Post a Comment