Wednesday, February 15, 2023

My Favorite Running Podcasts

I wrote about some of my recent training and nutrition strategies in my Mesa Marathon 10K recap. I haven't learned that on my own. I have picked it up from professionals, mostly professionals on podcasts. (I spend a lot of time commuting, and listening is therefore a good way for me to learn.) So that others might benefit, I thought I would share some of my favorites:

Ali on the Run (A mix of inspirational running stories from pros and regular people)

Fuel for the Sole (Real life running advice from two coaches and a sports dietitian)

C Tolle Run (Mostly runner stories)

Nail your Nutrition (Nutrition advice from two sports dietitians and athletes)

Running Explained (Not one I listen to every week, but helpful as reference for specific topics)

Run to the Top (Another good reference podcast)

--

If you listen to podcasts, please let me know if you have any favorites (running or not). And if you listen to any of these, please let me know your favorite episodes!

No comments:

Post a Comment