Saturday, September 7, 2024

What I Used/What I Used Up (Week 36)


What I Used of My Meal Plan-

Snacks:

Apples
Bananas
Cajun peanuts (Cajun Cooking Recipes)  
Cantaloupe
Cheese sticks
Fruit pouches
Homemade fudge rounds (Handle the Heat)
Leftover milk muffins (Bake Beat Repeat)
Leftover pancakes
Oatmeal in various forms
Oatmeal pancakes
Peaches
Peanuts

What I Used Up--

Freezer:

Big-batch Instant Pot white beans (Epicurious)
Blender banana oatmeal muffins (Detoxinista)
Blueberries
Chicken sausage
Two pound bag of broccoli
Frozen green beans
Spaghetti Pie (Good Housekeeping Family Italian Cookbook)
Tanzanian peaberry coffee

Fridge:

Bread and butter pickles

Cantaloupe
Cucumber
Dozen egg carton
Greek yogurt
Half gallon of milk
Parmesan cheese

Head of romaine lettuce
Roma tomatoes
Soy sauce
Spinach
Spicy ranch dressing (The Spiffy Cookie)

Ground turkey

Pantry:

Chickpeas
Parsley
Two cans of stewed tomatoes
White beans

What went bad:

Nothing that I know of

What I Prepped for Next Week: 

Instant Pot hard-boiled eggs (Omnivore's Cookbook)
Oatmeal muffins (The First Year)
Sunflower seed and bean oat balls (Oatrageous Oatmealswith broccoli and carrots

No comments:

Post a Comment