Friday, October 7, 2016

None Like the Lord

In a world that idolizes so many things; in a world where we look to fame, food, love, money, pride, etc. to fill us, it is good to remember that there is None Like the Lord. Only He meets our needs. Only He hears and answers our prayers. Only He truly satisfies. He is worthy of our praise.

Psalm 40:5

Many, Lord my God, are the wonders you have done, the things you planned for us. None can compare with you; were I to speak and tell of your deeds, they would be too many to declare.

Psalm 86:8
Among the gods there is none like you, Lord; no deeds can compare with yours.

Isaiah 45:6
From the rising of the sun to the place of its setting people may know there is none besides me. I am the Lord, and there is no other.

Isaiah 45:21
Declare what is to be, present it— let them take counsel together. Who foretold this long ago, who declared it from the distant past? Was it not I, the Lord? And there is no God apart from me, a righteous God and a Savior; there is none but me.

Isaiah 46:9
Remember the former things, those of long ago; I am God, and there is no other; I am God, and there is none like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment