Wednesday, October 20, 2021

Afghan #65

 


I finished another one! Honestly this afghan did NOT turn out like I wanted it to. I tried to follow the cloud blanket pattern from Han Jan Crochet, but I messed up somewhere. I tried to replicate my own mess-ups for consistency, but it did not work perfectly. I did not figure out the edging, either and it curled. My mom suggested that it might be useful on a baby blanket, so I left it. I did not love it.

Lots of work on this one: I practiced a lot of treble crochet stitches. I counted my rows. I  practiced distress tolerance. I hope this blanket serves its intended purpose for a new member of our extended family, and I am counting down days until I get to meet him. I do know that I already love him!

Crochet hook: Ergonomic J

No comments:

Post a Comment