Monday, April 1, 2024

There is a Savior.

My mom had (thankfully minor) surgery last week. I sat at work in a situation where I desperately wanted some word of help to offer, but had none. I watched my husband continue to soldier on under an immense weight of work that I wanted to help bear, but could not. I wanted to be a savior, but I wasn't.

The Spirit had to remind me, over and over again, that there is a Savior, and I'm not it. My mom has a Savior. His name is Jesus, and He is more than able to care for her needs. I have no word of my own, but I have the name of Jesus. I have no ability to help, but I have a Jesus on whom I can call. Praise Him!

There is a Savior. There is a Savior. There is a Savior! I have no help to give. One of His names is Helper. I am powerless, but He is powerful. I am unable. He is able. Praise the mighty name of Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment