Saturday, April 20, 2024

What I Used/What I Used Up (Week 16)

 

What I Used of My Meal Plan-

Breakfasts:

Lunches:

Carrot and romaine salads with shredded chicken (365 Days of Crockpot) and salsa

Dinners:

BBQ pulled pork grilled cheese with fresh guacamole (Oh Sweet Basil)
Dill pickle chicken salad (Fit Foodie Finds) on light brioche buns (Lite Cravings)
Pickle grilled cheese sandwich (Tao of Spice)
Pulled pork grilled cheese sandwich (Girl Heart Food)

Snacks:

What I Used Up--

Freezer:

Blueberries
One bag frozen broccoli
Frozen corn
Diced onion
Dried apples
Dried cantaloupe
Dorot basil cubes
Corn
Grated ginger
Light brioche buns (Lite Cravings)
One pound of ground beef
Milk
Spiced lentils with carrots (Budget Bytes) and brown rice (Add a Pinch)
Sweet potato crust quiche (Fit Foodie Finds) with Instant Pot caramelized onions (The Culinary Gym)
Protein banana muffins (Fit Foodie Finds)
Pulled pork
Sprouted almonds (Rise and Run)
Whipping cream

Fridge:


Old bag of carrots
Cream cheese
One bag of Parmesan cheese

Red apples

Pantry:


Two cans crushed tomatoes
Crystal Light tea mix
Dried cranberries
Lentils

One box whole wheat linguini

One can of tomato paste

What went bad:

Nothing that I know of yet!

What I Prepped for Next Week: 

Creamy butternut squash oat soup (Oatrageoous Oatmeals)

Shredded chicken (365 Days of Crockpot


What I Froze for Future Me:





Presto pesto (Rise and Run)




Red wine for cooking


Remaining tomato paste


No comments:

Post a Comment