Saturday, July 27, 2024

What I Used/What I Used Up (Week 30)


What I Used of My Meal Plan-


Farfalle with blue cheese and peas (Good Housekeeping Family Italian Cookbook)
Jambalaya with quinoa (Made by my sweet husband from a new cookbook, Meal Prep in an Instant)
No-knead pan pizza (Budget Bytes)
Spaghetti Pie 
(Good Housekeeping Family Italian Cookbook)

Snacks:

Apples
Apple oatmeal Swiss cheese muffins (More Sweets Please)
Bananas
Cajun peanuts (Cajun Cooking Recipes)  
Cantaloupe
Cheese sticks
Fruit pouches
Oatmeal in various forms
Oatmeal pancakes
Peanuts

What I Used Up--

Freezer:

Four bags of green beans
Large bag of peas
Orange zest
Seven cups of shredded chicken
Zucchini

Fridge:

Package of andouille sausage
Blue cheese wedge
Broccoli
Fig filling
Big bag of mozzarella cheese
Peach puree
Red pepper
Zucchini

Pantry:


Farfalle pasta
Old lima beans
Spicy ranch mix
Three cans of diced tomatoes
Can of whole tomatoes

What went bad:

Nothing that I know of yet


What I Prepped for Next Week: 

Overnight oatmeal
Super simple granola 
Zucchini and pepper ciambatta (Good Housekeeping Family Italian Cookbook)

No comments:

Post a Comment