Saturday, July 13, 2024

What I Used/What I Used Up (Week 28)


What I Used of My Meal Plan-

Breakfasts:


Oatmeal in various forms
Super simple granola 

Lunches:

Carrot and romaine salads with shredded chicken (365 Days of Crockpot) and salsa
Horseradish mustard salad (My Recipe Magic
Indian oats upma (Oatrageous Oatmeals)
Pasta with broccoli rabe and garbanzos (Good Housekeeping Family Italian Cookbook)

Unfried rice (Easy Vegetarian Slow Cooker

Dinners:


Chicken curry oatmeal (Montana Gluten Free)
Pasta with broccoli rabe and garbanzos (Good Housekeeping Family Italian Cookbook)
Penne alla vodka (Good Housekeeping Family Italian Cookbook)
Spiced coconut chicken and rice (The Instant Pot Electric Pressure Cooker Cookbook)

Snacks:

Apples
Bananas
Blueberry cheesecake protein balls (Dymatize)
Oatmeal breakfast cookies (Eating Bird Food)
Cajun peanuts (Cajun Cooking Recipes)  
Chai spiced muffins (Feel Good Foodie)
Carrots
Cheese sticks
Fruit pouches
Granola bars
Nectarines
Oatmeal in various forms
Oatmeal pancakes
Peaches
Peanuts

S'mores cookies (Handle the Heat
White chocolate strawberry cupcakes (Sally's Baking Addiction

What I Used Up--

Freezer:

Celery
Chicken nuggets
Freeze dried blueberries
Ginger
Package of green beans
Green pepper
Instant Pot salsa chicken (Simply Happy Foodie)
Shredded chicken (365 Days of Crockpot)

Fridge:

Carton of 18 eggs
Horseradish
Jar of mayonnaise
Parsley
Jar of peanut butter
Romaine lettuce
Strawberries

Pantry:

Bag of chocolate chips
Cake flour
Can of coconut milk
Box of elbow macaroni
Jasmine rice
Old oats
Old bottle of olive oil
Box of penne pasta
One large can of petite diced tomatoes
Two cans of diced tomatoes

What went bad:

Cilantro I put on the top of my lunches
Lemon I left in the fridge (but I can put it down the garbage disposal for cleaning, so it is not completely lost!)
Some of the strawberries (unfortunately, a lot of them were bad from the store)

What I Prepped for Next Week: 

Blueberry pie balls (Paleo OMG)

Indian spiced tomato soup (Oatrageous Oatmeals)
Instant Pot hard-boiled eggs (Omnivore's Cookbook)
Super simple granola 


What I Froze for Future Me:

Shredded chicken (365 Days of Crockpot)

Sliced strawberries

No comments:

Post a Comment