Thursday, April 7, 2016

Thanksgiving for God's Acts of Wonder

It IS time for thanksgiving prayer again. My theme this week is thanksgiving for God's acts of wonder.

1 Chronicles 16:9
Sing to him, sing praise to him; tell of all his wonderful acts.


Psalm 9:1
I will give thanks to you, Lord, with all my heart; I will tell of all your wonderful deeds.


Psalm 40:5
Many, Lord my God, are the wonders you have done, the things you planned for us. None can compare with you; were I to speak and tell of your deeds, they would be too many to declare.


Psalm 75:1
We praise you, God, we praise you, for your Name is near; people tell of your wonderful deeds.


Psalm 78:4
We will not hide them from their descendants; we will tell the next generation the praiseworthy deeds of the Lord, his power, and the wonders he has done.


Psalm 107:8
Let them give thanks to the Lord for his unfailing love and his wonderful deeds for mankind

No comments:

Post a Comment