Monday, April 19, 2021

Afghans 61 and 62

Apparently I'm falling behind on my afghan blogging game. I've actually finished two since I last posted, a chevron blanket in January and the Katie blanket this past weekend. In all fairness, I have two other blankets started, but not finished. This is probably the most blankets I have started at once! I've been working with scrap yarn, as you will see below.

The Chevron blanket


I made this one with my same trusty ergonomic hook and some leftover Red Heart medium thyme yarn along with some random white and blue yarn we had lying around.

The Katie Blanket



The color for this one is Red Heart pumpkin, started with scraps from a fall project and finished with yarn I purchased before the color went out of style. Bright, but I still like it!

I've been working off this list of 20 baby blankets as a guide. I don't know if I will do all 20, but it is a fun project, for sure! 

--

Which blanket it your favorite? Please share in the comments section.


No comments:

Post a Comment