Monday, May 3, 2021

Afghan 63

I finished another one. I told you I was working on several. In fact, I don't think I have ever worked on so many blankets at one time. I had at least three going, plus a few side projects. Now that this one is done, I can just work on the one blanket I have left. Hooray!

As for this blanket, it was the ripple baby blanket pattern from Eye Love Knots. I do not usually like to change colors on blankets, but I went for it on this one. I did stick to just two colors, unlike the suggested three colors, however. I also forgot to change colors on the border, so it turned out to just be white. But I completed the border this time, something I rarely do. I am trying to learn to stick with patterns, and recipes....

Other details:

Yarn: Red Heart white and spring green

Hook: Ergonomic J

Finished dimensions: 35 x 43 inches



1 comment: