Wednesday, December 14, 2022

All the Lights

I have a thing for Christmas lights. Growing up, my dad often drove us around different neighborhoods to see lights. In my teens, the city filled a park with lights and dubbed it the Valley of Lights. We would go every year...multiple times. Now as an adult, I still look for any and every chance I can to see Christmas lights. This year might take the cake.

The day after Thanksgiving, we went to the Mesa Christmas tree lighting.

Then we went to Lights at the Farm, a walk-through, synchronized light show.

Next, we went and saw the Mesa Temple Christmas lights.

Then we went to the drive through Rockin' Christmas synchronized light show.

And to the Fantasy of Lights boat parade.

Are we done yet? I don't know. We might have gone overboard on seeing lights this year, but it's sure been fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment