Wednesday, March 15, 2023

Favorite Marriage Podcasts


Marriage is ever a work in progress, and I constantly need help, encouragement, and support. Enter marriage podcasts. I found the first one during a moment of desperation, and since then have added a few more to my repertoire. While I do not listen to every episode every week, these three podcasts regularly provide solid wisdom for my relationships:

Fierce Marriage: from Ryan and Selena Frederick (who also have a Fierce Parenting podcast), these episodes cover a gamut of marriage topics. The Fredericks purposefully include scripture and personal stories along with their content.

Focus on the Family Marriage Podcast: short clips from longer talks with commentary by Dr. Greg Smalley and his wife Erin before and after. (My only caveat with this podcast is that the episode titles are sometimes misleading when it comes to the episode content.)

Marriage After God: similar to Fierce Marriage, but from Aaron and Jennifer Smith, who approach their content with a slightly different flavor. Aaron and Jennifer like to have fun and incorporate that lightheartedness into their episodes, even ones that cover more deep and serious topics.

And there you have it, my short, sweet list of resources that can fuel marriage growth in profound ways.


No comments:

Post a Comment